Southern Alps Brightening Scrub
This brightening scrub features organic Edelweiss extract, the key ingredient in the Southern Alps Collection. Containing mallow flower extract, ultra-fine Almond Shell powder and snow-white Edelweiss extract, this unique product helps gently remove dead cells in the outer layer of the skin. With its exfoliating properties, this scrub helps brighten the complexion, leaving the skin softer and fairer.
recommended for oily, combination skin
- product features
- helps to gently remove dry, dead cells
- leaves your skin smooth and bright
- how to use
Apply a small amount to the face and neck. Gently massage in circular motions and rinse thoroughly with tepid water. Suitable for everyday use.
- tips & advice
- exfoliating is an important part of your cleansing routine should be done once or twice a week, after cleansing
- put on the face in gentle, circular motions
- when choosing a cleanser, it is really important to use a product that feels comfortable on the skin. if your skin feels heavy or oily after cleansing, choose a lighter texture, if you skin feels tight after cleansing, try a slightly creamier product.
a glad heart makes a happy face - proverbs 16:13
aqua, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, beeswax, propanediol, cetearyl alcohol, dicaprylyl ether, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, behenyl alcohol, sodium cocoyl glutamate, arachidyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glyceryl stearate citrate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) shell powder, rosa damascena flower water, rosa damascena flower oil, malva sylvestris (mallow) flower extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, primula veris extract, achillea millefolium extract, veronica officinalis flower/leaf/stem extract, leontopodium alpinum extract, tocopheryl acetate,bisabolol, zingiber officinale (ginger) extract, xanthan gum, lactic acid, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol.