Southern Alps Brightening Essence
Featuring organic Edelweiss extract, this highly-concentrated brightening serum targets dark spots, and reduces the effects of sun-damaged skin. Precious white Edelweiss extract, in combination with Damask Rose water, oat seed and beech tree bud extract, helps activate skin renewal and restore its youthful radiance and complexion. To be used with other products of the Southern Alps Collection for best results.
recommended for all skin types
- product features
- activates the skin cells.
- reduces the effects of sun damaged and pigmented skin.
- how to use
Apply a small amount to the face and neck, gently massage in circular motions until completely absorbed. Suitable for everyday use.
- tips & advice
your mosisturisers to suit your skin
- moisturise both morning and night for healthy skin
- night time is a great time for the skin to rest and rejuvenate itself, make sure you nourish it before you go to bed with a hydrating serum and a good quality moisturiser that doesn’t contain spf
- apply your moisturiser to your neck and décolletage area.
- when you applying, don’t over massage it into your skin, leave it to absorb into your skin naturally
- add a little liquid foundation into your moistursier for a customized tinted moisturiser
- keep reviewing how your skin feels with your moisturiser
- if it is too heavy, try a lighter product, if you feel parched or dry, try adding in a serum or using a heavier moisturiser
when dreams come true, there is life & joy - proverbs 14:12
aqua, rosa damascena flower water, propanediol, diglycerin, biosaccharide gum-1, hexapeptide-2, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, fagus sylvatica bud extract, sodium hyaluronate, portulaca oleracea extract, leontopodium alpinum extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) flower extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, primula veris extract, achillea millefolium extract, veronica officinalis flower/leaf/stem extract, gluconolactone , xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, acacia senegal gum.