Antarctic Seaweed Deep Moisturising Hand Cream
Powered by Antarctic seaweed, this moisturising hand cream soothes dry skin and restores skin's elasticity and youthful radiance. Moriche palm fruit oil and beech tree bud extract are other extraordinary key ingredients in this miracle hand moisturiser which is part of the exclusive Antarctic Seaweed product line. Apply regularly and generously.
- product features
- - helps to repair dry and damaged skin. - provides an excellent, moisture barrier to help protect the hands.
- how to use
Apply a small amount to the hand, gently massage until completely absorbed. Suitable for everyday use.
- tips & advice
- mixing and matching is a great way to personalize your mosisturisers to suit your skin
- provides an excellent, moisture barrier, to help protect the hands.
- night time is a great time for the skin to rest and rejuvenate itself, make sure you nourish it before you go to bed with a hydrating serum and a good quality moisturiser that doesn’t contain spf
- when you applying, don’t over massage it into your skin, leave it to absorb into your skin naturally
Dilligent hands bring wealth - proverbs 10:4
aqua, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit water, propanediol, oleyl erucate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyglyceryl-6 distearate, dicaprylyl ether, octyldodecanol, behenyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glyceryl stearate, ascophyllum nodosum extract, laminaria digitata extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, camellia sinensis leaf extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower oil, fagus sylvatica bud extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) juice, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, sodium hyaluronate, glyceryl undecylenate, tocopheryl acetate, mauritia flexuosa fruit oil, bisabolol, zingiber officinale (ginger) extract, beeswax, cetearyl alcohol, xanthan gum, glyceryl caprylate, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol.